JSS’ NIDHI-EIR Program
Inviting applications to NIDHI Entrepreneur-In-Residence (EIR) Program by JSS Business Incubator and DST. Up to Rs. 3.6 lakh grant for a year & tailored mentorship to transform your ideas into business. Last Date to apply: Friday, July 15, 2021.
Download the brochure > JSS’ NIDHI-EIR Brochure
About NIDHI – EIR program:
National Initiative for Developing and Harnessing Innovation – Entrepreneur-in-Residence is an umbrella program under DST (Department of Science and Technology) for nurturing ideas, research, and innovations (knowledge-based and technology-driven) into successful startups. The program provides a subsistence grant to an aspiring or budding entrepreneur of considerable potential for pursuing a promising technology business idea. This program provides tremendous opportunities for innovative entrepreneurs to expand their networks, minimize risks involved in pursuing startups, and get critical feedback on their ventures in order to promote their entrepreneurial career goals and aspirations.
- Grant of minimum Rs 10,000/- to maximum Rs 30,000/- per month for 12 months.
- Mentors to refine Idea, vet the Business plan and help create a strategy
- Plug and Play facility to start your work in No time.
- Access to workshops, conferences, meetups and, Leadership, and Entrepreneurship Development Content.
- Chance to be inducted as a startup under the incubation program and get all the benefits post successful completion of the EIR program.
- Additional benefits: -Access to Vendor Deals worth over $10,000 -Handholding for activities related to IP management, legal and contract, regulatory compliance, mobilize resources, and other business development activities. -Business Plan Preparation
- The EIR applicant should be a citizen of India and must possess a government-approved proof of nationality.
- Education: The minimum requirement to apply is a graduate in science or engineering.
- The funding under NIDHI EIR is divided under three heads namely – -EIRs from General Category -EIRs from SC category -EIRs from ST category.
- NIDHI-EIR recipients must be committed to exploring a business venture.
- The support is not a stop-gap arrangement for academic pursuits or transition between jobs.
- NIDHI-EIR support recipients are expected to pursue their entrepreneurial aspirations full time. NIDHI-EIR cannot be concurrent with any other remuneration or fellowship.
- NIDHI-EIR support recipient cannot be the promoter or significant (>10%) shareholder/beneficiary of another company at the time of applying for and receiving the grant approval.
- Selection preference shall be given for a) technology business ideas with larger technology uncertainties and/or long gestation periods, b) technology business ideas leveraging technology or IP from publicly funded research or academic organizations, c) technology business ideas with considerable potential for social impact
- NIDHI-EIR seeking support should have a formal business plan for the idea they intend to pursue and a business presentation including the investment proposal.
- Selection of the fellow will be based on their capability to demonstrate
- NIDHI-EIR seeking the support must undergo the complete application process.
Last Date of application submission: Friday, July 15, 2021
For more details visit https://www.jssstepnoida.org
Further information will be communicated upon completion of your application.
Address - JSS Academy of Technical Education, C-20/1, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Organization name: - JSS Business Incubator
Organizer Description: - A STEP towards building a healthy start-up ecosystem
Venue Name: - JSS Business Incubator
website - https://www.jssstepnoida.org/
Organization Email - email@example.com
Twitter - @NoidaStep
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stepjssate/