Design Thinking for Business
Design thinking is a human-centered approach to innovation that integrates the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success.’
Through this webinar, you will learn a pragmatic approach that is both a system for inducing creativity and innovation and a framework for solving complex business problems. Learn how you can apply these principles to make products that delight your users. The following topics will be discussed:
- What is the design thinking methodology
- The history of design thinking
- The need for design
- The proven ROI of design thinking
- What is a design sprint and how can it help you innovate or pivot in your entrepreneurial journey?
- How to take the ‘many’ ideas you generate and determine which ones are likely to produce specific, desired outcomes?
- How to prototype early and fast, as well as test your prototypes so as to reduce risks and accelerate organizational learning?
This webinar is designed for:
- Designers working closely with their clients wanting to create a great impact and deliver unique results within their projects.
- Business owners wanting to reach their customers and dramatically improve their experience.
- Product owners wanting to have a grasp on the design thinking process and use it to improve their products.
- Researchers that care deeply about creating exceptional customer experiences
- Those who want a fresh and updated look at Design Thinking and understand exactly how to work it.
Trainer for the event
Mr. Indranil Roy (Designer | Creator | Founder at AVIAN Design)
Indranil Roy is a design-led entrepreneur. He started his career by interning and freelancing in his 1st year of college while studying design. After working with 2-3 different kinds of organizations as an intern, he decided to pursue his entrepreneurial journey; by 3rd year of his college he had set up a design agency called Avian Design. He is very explorative in nature and has tried implementing his design thinking practices in multiple areas. However, to scale and establish structural efficiency; he started specializing in user interface and experience design. He has served a diverse clientele across the globe and has experienced the cultural differences in design across different parts of the globe. He is a certified design sprint master and conducts design sprints with product teams to leverage design thinking for creative problem-solving.
Address - JSS Academy of Technical Education, C-20/1, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Organization name: - JSS STEP
Organizer Description: - A STEP towards building a healthy start-up ecosystem
Venue Name: - Online Webinar
website - https://www.jssstepnoida.org/
Organization Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - @NoidaStep
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stepjssate/