About JSS STEP
JSS ATE STEP, NOIDA is India’s first TBI, started in 2000, recognized by NSTEDB in 2004. JSS STEP nurtures post ideation stage ventures, in TRL 6 and above.
With more than 180 start-ups incubated till date, 98% of the startups that we’ve supported deployed Technology as its core.
Our focus remains on trending technologies such as Electric Mobility, Smart City Tech, Clean-Tech, Health-Tech, Deep Tech (IOT, AI, ML, Computer Vision, Robotics, Drones, Blockchain, AR/VR, Quantum computing). Having such a focus has helped us to engage with mentors, corporate and investors in the same domain.
- Identify, engage and hand-hold potential ideas to convert into a formal business opportunity.
- Support founders in capacity and capability building
- Build knowledge pool of mentors, suitable for new ventures and provide them on demand.
- Engage with govt. departments and private investors to create a channel of their funds to reach
deserving technology ventures.
- Understand challenges from founders and if a pattern emerges, take them to the Govt, for
- Enable local, national, and/or global market access through connections and partnerships and
facilitate it to its incubated ventures.
“Your idea, execution ability and our mentoring, investment avenues make a great team”
It is proven fact that incubation of a venture helps increase its success. We at incubator know investors, have mentors, know corporate interested in working with startups, have experience and knowledge of guiding founders of how to navigate the entrepreneurial journey inexpensively and by avoiding costly mistakes.
This way we are in a p
Thrust Area of the Incubator
JSS ATE STEP nurtures post ideation stage ventures, in TRL 6 and above. Our USP is go-to-market for the businesses to take to market, usually to Corporate, Govt and NGO in India.
98% of the startups that the Incubator supported have used Information Technology as its core. Our focus on IT are technologies such as IOT, AI, ML, Computer Vision, Robotics, Drones, Blockchain, AR/VR, Quantum computing. Having such a focus has helped the incubator to have mentors and corporate who has such a focus too.
From Sep 2020, post pandemic, Incubator also supported a cohort of 10 startups in healthcare (under our Electifi-Healthcare accelerator program). Out of these, four are not using IT as part of their product
development, however, they have added value with their product for the beneficiaries, as was the needof the market.